This program is designed for all professionals - Human Resources executives, business managers, project leaders, project analysts, Organization Development specialists, change facilitators and internal service support personnel who have to engage in consulting activities and want to improve their skills in defining, building and delivering successful business solutions to both Internal/External Users/Customers.
Managers and Professionals
- To acquire the key knowledge and skills for effectively connecting with users/customers in concern on the solutions as well as the key considerations for successful project implementation.
- To build greater awareness and understanding on what is consulting services
- To understand more in-depth consulting service standard and how to elaborate core issues at the users' or internal customers' perspective
- To understand how to explain the constraints and collaborate with users/customers on all critical milestones in order to accomplish the required project services and support
- Strategizing the Consulting Session
- Expert Consultation vs Process Consultation
- The 4A Consulting Model
- Approaching the Clients and Assessing their Readiness
- Analyzing the Opportunity with 3-Phase Questions
- Advise the Solution and Value Storytelling
- Agree the Execution using Principled Negotiation Techniques