This program is developed in collaboration of Michael Michalko, author of the renowned Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Business Creativity. Michael is a leading creativity expert who specializes in providing creative-thinking workshops and facilitating think tanks for clients who range from Fortune 500 corporations, such as DuPont, Xerox, Kellogg's, General Electric, Kodak, Microsoft, Exxon, General Motors, Ford, USA Today, AT&T, Wal-Mart and Hallmark to governmental agencies.
The program covers the BEST and most handy toys from Michael's work and it will turn everyone into creativity geniuses.
Business Unit Managers, Professionals and Supervisors
- Appreciate the simplicity of our Thinkertoys methodology and continue to apply the toys learned to enhance efficiency and quality of their routine work
- Adopt a structured approach in problem dissection and idea generation to guarantee:
- Depth and breadth of problem analysis
- Quality of idea
- Quantity of idea & fluency of ideation process
- Participants will work as a team in analyzing problems, providing creative ideas and perfecting ideas into practical solutions.
- Case Studies
- Methodology / Game Plan
- Problem Dissection Tools
- Selected Thinkertoys
- Application ( additional options )
1-day (6 hours)
Hong Kong and Guangzhou